Janet H. Coombs, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- B.S. – University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- M.D. – East Tennessee State University
- General Surgery Residency – University of Tennessee Medical Center at Knoxville
Dr. Coombs has been with Surgical Associates of Cleveland since 1997. She performs procedures in all areas of general surgery, but has a special interest in evaluation and treatment of benign and malignant breast conditions.
Jason L. Dunn, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- B.S. – University of Georgia
- M.D. – Mercer University
- General Surgery Residency – East Tennessee State University
Dr. Dunn has practiced in Cleveland since 2009. In addition to practicing broad-based general surgery, he is especially interested in promoting the use of advanced laparoscopic procedures in our group and the medical community.
Eston K. Wenger, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- B.S. and B.A. – University of Dayton
- M.D. – University of Cincinnati
- General Surgery Residency – Wright State University
Dr. Wenger joined Surgical Associates of Cleveland in 2007. After his general surgery residency, he did additional training in vascular surgery and does procedures for treatment of varicose veins and dialysis access, as well as general surgery.
Joshua A. Worthington, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- B.S. and B.A. – Clemson University
- M.D. – University of Tennessee
- General Surgery Residency – University of Tennessee College of Medicine
A native of Chattanooga, Dr. Worthington joined Surgical Associates of Cleveland in 2015. He is trained in the newest medical advancements for surgery and focuses on a broad base of general surgery including hernias, gastrointestinal, endocrine, and breast diseases.
Surgical Associates of Cleveland is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of general surgery conditions. Our surgeons’ training and experience allows us to offer a comprehensive range of surgical treatments for diseases of the breast, abdomen, endocrine, vascular, and gastrointestinal (digestive) systems, as well as many types of cancer.
All of our Surgeons are Board Certified and are affiliates of the American College of Surgeons.